Valo24h Roasted Ground Flaxseed + Sea Buckthorn
Valo24h flaxseed + sea-buckthorn berry has plenty of antioxidants as well as vitamins C and E which prevent the activity of free radicals in human cells.
Valo24h flaxseed + sea-buckthorn berry also contains plenty of fibre and omega-3, 6, 7, 9 fatty acids. Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid, ALA) helps to maintain normal blood cholesterol level. The effect is achieved by enjoying one tablespoon (10g) of Valo24h flaxseed + sea-buckthorn berry per day (2g of ALA). Omega-3 is a necessary fatty acid that the human system needs for building material for the heart, brain, nervous system and skin.
Flaxseed fibres activate stomach. Flaxseed contains both insoluble and soluble fibre. Insoluble fibre (2/3) helps with constipation. The soluble fibre (1/3) balances the rise of blood sugar after a meal and increases the feeling of satiety. In addition consumption of Valo24h roasted ground, flaxseed helps to maintain the normal blood cholesterol level by binding bile acids.
The product is suitable for a low-carbohydrate diet and for people with celiac disease.
- Finnish Roasted Ground Flaxseed (88 %), Finnish Sea-Buckthorn Berry (12 %)
Nutritional content 100 g
- Energy 2261 KJ (540 kcal)
- Fat 41 g
- Saturated fatty acids 4 g
- Monounsaturated fatty acids 6 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids 31 g
- Carbohydrate 11 g
- of which sugar 5 g
- Dietary fibre 28 g
- Protein 20 g
- Salt 0 g
- Magnesium 370 mg 98% of recommended daily intake
- Vitamin C 12 mg 15% of recommended daily intake
- Vitamin E 4,6 mg 38% of recommended daily intake
- Omega-3 fatty acids 23 g
- Omega-6 fatty acids 8 g
- Lignan 0,5 g